Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Autumn/Winter Coats

Autumn and Winter are my favourite season, I just love everything about it from the many layers you snuggle up in to keep warm to the typical Autumn colours of Maroon, Ox Blood and Emerald Green. My favourite thing though has to be coat shopping, most people dread it but not me I love it. You don't tend to buy many coats as they are made to last you through till Spring/Summer so when you do buy one it has to fit you perfectly but so you can also have layers underneath, it has to be practical so you can wear it to most any occasion but most of all it has to match your wardrobe. There is no point buying a coat which you love but not having anything to wear with it so here I have chosen my top five coats for Autumn/Winter.










No comments:

Post a Comment