Saturday, 26 October 2013

Theme of the week: Black

Hi, today we will be starting a new thing where each week we chose a different theme that will be posted on our blog every Saturday. The themes will include specific patterns, colours and textures and will be chosen at random each week. This post isn't just about our outfits but a mix of different things we like and what inspires us and today we will start of with the theme of black, a simple colour to begin with.
1: I love the shape created by the eyeliner, especially the thick flick at the end. 
2: These are my new black chelsea boots and black bag with a cute gold bow, both from Primark. 
3: These black nails are so simple and made very elegant by the little silver gems. 
4: I bought this biker jacket yesterday from Debenhams and I love it, I spent ages looking for the perfect leather jacket and finally found one at Star by Julien MacDonald.
5: These boots from New Look are definitely on my wish list for Christmas, i have put a link to the site Here. 
6: The last thing is this cute tattoo that I want really badly and will look really cool when your taking pictures but I'm not allowed it, yet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment