Sunday, 10 November 2013

Caitlin's Birthday

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Caitlin, Happy Birthday to you...... Haha. Its Caitlin's 13th birthday today, she got a new phone, some clothes and money, just the typical teenager stuff. It made me laugh that she only got up at about 8am which might not seem late to you, especially as she is older and birthdays aren't considered quite as important cause nothing is a surprise but if it was me I would have not been able to sleep all night and i wake everyone else up at about 6am to open my presents (or present haha). Yeah i know im a big kid but if you think that's bad you should know I'm 10 times more excited on Christmas. Btw, if you don't believe in Father Christmas you don't get anything :) Well this quickly changed from Birthday to Christmas but anyway Happy Birthday Caitlin and make a wish Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment