Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Catching fire



OMG!!!!! I absolutely love the Hunger Games, I think they are amazing and so you can imagine how excited I was when Caitlin and I went watching the second one yesterday, Catching Fire. I read all three Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins straight after seeing the first film last year so I had an idea as to what the second film would be about. It was quite a while ago when I read the books so I didn't remember that much at first but as I was watching the film I found myself thinking that I remember this from the book.  I thought this was a good thing as many people complain that books which have been turned into films are never as good as the book, they think that they tend to change a lot but there was no drastic changes, the few odd tweaks but they only improved the film. Yes, I know I'm not being very descriptive here about the film but I don't want to give anything away cause I know that is something I would hate if I hadn't seen the film yet but if you had read the second book of The Hunger Games and really enjoyed it then you will love the film. I just don't know if I can wait until next year for the first part of the third one.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who else did not watched this movie? you can watch it now in 1080p resolution enjoy!

    CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW

    ReplyDelete