Saturday, 23 November 2013

Theme of the week: Graphic jumpers

 The theme of this week had to be graphic jumpers, you just cant get anything quite as comfy, warm and practical yet stylish at the same time as a graphic jumper, I especially love how easily they can be dressed up or down by the simple touch of a few layers. Here are a few of my faves:
  

1:This graphic jumper is from Forever 21 and I love it. Its like two trends in one with its graphic print as well as its fuzzy texture, I also bet its really warm and cosy, perfect for winter.
2: I saw this picture whilst looking through the blog 'Scent of Obsession' by Nicoletta Reggio. I just love her outfit ideas and I check her blog frequently as she is always adding new posts. My favourite thing about this outfit (Apart from the Dr Martens) is the layers and how they dress up the graphic jumper.
3: You must have seen this jumper at some time during this year as it has been worn by people around the world and is probably the reason why graphic jumpers are now so on trend. This is an example of the classic Kenzo jumper being worn last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment